Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sorry

I haven't written here in a long time. Things have been hectic and by the time I got back to Sasebo I completely forgot I have a blog. I'll add more pictures here soon. Kalle left again, Bryan cried for a few days but has soon forgotten. Anastasia doesn't really know the difference of having Daddy home versus him being gone.

Bryan is growing up so fast. He turns 4 next month. Hes no longer my baby boy. Hes potty trained now at least during the day. At night he wears a Pull up. Hes interested in so many things. He'll be doing football here in the next few weeks, then after that basketball and t-ball in the spring.

Anastasia has gotten so much bigger since we left the states. Shes starting to crawl now and today said her first word. I was so excited it was Mama! Bryans was Dada so to have her say Mama I about cried. Shes developing her own personality, I wouldn't say unique since she mostly takes after her Daddy. I see a lot of him in her.

As far as Kalle and I go. We're going strong, we celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary in August. We're hoping that Kalle makes First Class, we should know something next month. I started working again. I don't call it work exactly more like getting to know people and being with my friends. I have become a Pampered Chef consultant. It will be interesting to see how it all works out with me being over here.

No comments: